Computerized Bookkeeping and Online Accounting
Accounting has become one of the most outsourced services because of the rampant availability of Certified Public Accountants and other bookkeeping experts who can greatly aid in financial processes at a lower cost. There have also been significant developments in terms of how accounting processes are done. Technology has paved the way for easier yet highly functional methods of bookkeeping and financial data-storing
Not only is it to a business’ advantage to do accounting, it is mandated by law. Every business must account for profit and loss, expenses, payroll, and many other accounting activities.
Blucheck Global Services, Inc will take over your books at a very profitable rate, We know that most small businesses want to focus on growing their business, not on bookkeeping process and accounting reports.
We are freeing business owners to do what they want, to grow their business and making sales.
Have your own instant Accounting department with expertise in:
¨ Financial software
For less than the cost of one bookkeeper
-Your company simply maintains checkbooks, simple vouchers, invoices, receipts, and bank statements. We take care of account classification, encoding, ledgering, preparation of financial statements, bank reconciliation, ageing of Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payable, and Tax schedules. We furnish you with either draft forms or payment summaries for your compliance needs. Every month you receive a balance sheet, a profit & loss report, a cash flow statement, an A/R ageing, and a detailed inventory report.
- We can also put your books online so you can access your information via a browser from anywhere there is internet connection. This is ideal for multi-departmental companies in several locations. It also applies to situations where you want to handle certain aspects of your books like invoicing while you want us to handle the rest. We use third-party US-based online accounting systems which suit your needs and the cost of subscription is for your account (usually between US$20-40 a month).
· Three-in-one package (accounting, software, & tax knowledge) is rarely found in one accountant
· Computerized system within 2 months
· Regular monthly reports (unlike other outsource services)
· No need for full-time accountant
· Staff are fully trained in computerized accounting (hard to find)
· Computerized books easier to update & maintain despite staff changes
· No more absence, resignation, training and continuity problems
· Outside bookkeeping less prone to internal fraud and ex-employee threats
· Lower cost than a full-time accountant
Additional Free Benefits
· Updated tax and technical knowledge
· Can learn from practice of other similar companies
· Free financial advice and tax advice